12th January 2023
Going forward, all social landlords are required to capture and report back to the Regulator of Social Housing on a range of Tenant Satisfaction Measures (TSMs).
We have commissioned Acuity, a market research company who specialise in the social housing sector, to carry out a short one-off survey of our tenants. Acuity will be surveying tenants between 16 January and 10 February.
Here’s some useful information about the survey:
• It’s a general satisfaction survey asking what you think of your home and the services provided by Eden Housing Association
• The survey should take approximately 8 to 10 minutes to complete
• If you receive a call from Acuity it will be from the following number: 01273 093939, which is a Brighton Area code
• Acuity will only make calls between the hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm Monday to Friday and between the hours of 10.00am and 6:00pm on Saturday.
• If you notice a missed call from this number and call back, you will hear a recorded message informing them that someone from Acuity tried to call them to complete a survey for their landlord
The information collected from these surveys will tell us about the issues you’re most concerned about and inform our future strategic and operational planning. We’d be extremely grateful for your co-operation if you’re contacted.