Trouble paying your rent?

What if I have difficulty paying my rent?

We are here to help. If you fail to pay your rent your account will fall into arrears. If this happens it is very important that you contact Eden Housing Association as a matter of urgency so that  we can discuss your situation.  You can contact us by sending us a secure message via MyAccount or using the contact us link below.

We will be sympathetic to your circumstances and will not ask you to repay your arrears at a rate you cannot afford. We will try our hardest to offer as much advice and assistance as possible.

Alternatively if you feel you cannot speak to us there are independent agencies who can provide you with help such as the Citizens Advice Bureau or Shelter, who can provide you with help, assistance and support such as completing forms, maintaining your tenancy and managing multiple debts.  Please click on the links on the right to access their websites.

Contact Us

Connect With Us