20th November 2023
Going forward all social landlords are required to capture and report back to the Regulator of Social Housing on a range of Tenant Satisfaction Measures (TSM’s).
We have commissioned Acuity, a market research company who specialise in the social housing sector, to carry out our quarterly Tenant Satisfaction surveys. Acuity will be surveying tenants the between the 20th November to 2nd December 2023.
Here’s some useful information about the survey if you are contacted:
- It’s a general satisfaction survey asking what you think of your home and the services provided by Eden Housing Association
- The survey should take approximately 8 to 10 minutes to complete
- If you receive a call from Acuity they will advise you that they are ringing on our behalf
- Acuity will only make calls between the hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm Monday to Friday and between the hours of 10.00am and 6:00pm on Saturday.
- If you notice a missed call from this number and call back you will hear a recorded message informing them that someone from Acuity tried to call them to complete a survey for their landlord.
The information collected from these surveys will tell us about the issues you’re most concerned about and inform our future strategic and operational planning. We’d be extremely grateful for your co-operation if you’re contacted.